Innovative Environmental Inspections Since 1991
For 30 years, Clean Air Testing Labs, Inc. has provided indoor air quality, mold, and asbestos testing and solutions for residential and commercial clients throughout the Downstate New York region.
As a licensed, insured, and certified environmental consulting firm based in Nassau County, we’ve formed partnerships with customers as close as Long Island and New York City and as far as the Hudson Valley.
Ready to schedule an inspection?
How does asbestos testing work?
What can you expect during a mold inspection?
Indoor Air Quality
What do we test for during an indoor air quality inspection?
By testing your air, we can detect:
- Mold spores
After the inspection, we’ll develop a plan of action and will refer you to the proper remediation services.
With project monitoring, we’ll help you contain the issues of asbestos and optimize your safety for years to come.
How does project monitoring work?
The site-specific plans of operation are as follows:
- Pre-samples will be taken in the appropriate areas prior to any abatement activity.
- Air samples will be taken during the setup of abatement activities and during the actual abatement.
- Final Clearance samples will be taken according to all applicable regulations upon completion of the abatement.
- A visual inspection will be performed by the project monitor to determine the completeness of the abatement and cleanup.
- Aggressive sampling to be performed as necessary.
- The air monitor will be present during the abatement to ensure regulatory compliance and has the right to stop all abatement activity if problems exist. This includes daily documentation of contractor’s activities and workplace safety.
Contact Clean Air Testing Laboratories, Inc.
Clean Air Testing Labs, Inc.
Licensed & Certified Environmental Consulting Firm
Clean Air Testing Labs, Inc. demonstrates its competency by meeting the rigorous licensing and certification requirements set forth by:
- NYS Department of Health Environmental Laboratory Approval Program
- NYS DOL Asbestos Control Bureau
- American Indoor Air Quality Association
These programs help to ensure that our customers receive the highest standard of accuracy, reliability, and impartiality that they have come to expect from a leader in the environmental industry.
- Asbestos Handling License 2022
- BBB 2022-2023
- Chain of Custody for Bulk Sampling
- Chain of Custody for TEM PCM Data Sheet
- Mold Assessor Company License EXP 3.31.24
- ELAP Air Certificate 2022
- ELAP Bulk Certificate 2022